Se Habla Español ~ Most Insurance Accepted
The Multi-Disciplinary Approach
Our unique office approach is designed to offer our patients the services of several specialists in one facility. Providing the most comprehensive diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation available for a wide variety of conditions at one location. Our team of physicians integrates physical medicine, neurology and orthopedics as the primary specialists evaluating and coordinating patient care.
With state of the art diagnostic instrumentation available at our facility, we can provide fast and accurate diagnosis for a wide variety of conditions. After a consultation and exam with one of our doctors is completed , a one-to-one discussion of the examination results , “Report of Findings” follows. All questions and concerns you may have will be answered before any treatment or care begins. We will discuss which combination of specialists we feel can best be utilized to provide the most effective course of treatment.
On Premises Testing Include:
- Range of Motion Studies
- Nerve Conduction Velocity (NCV)
- Electro Nystagmography Testing
Common Problems Treated
- Back & Neck Pain
- AUTO ACCIDENTS
- WORK RELATED INJURIES
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Numbness in hands / fingers or legs
- Shoulder and Knee pain
- Difficulty Handling Small Objects
- Waking Up at Night with Pain
- Post Operative Rehabilitation
Our staff provides “one on one” physical therapy, functional activities and therapeutic exercises according to individual needs.
The most successful rehabilitation is devoted to both healing and restoration of complete function. Combining prescribed rehabilitative exercises with therapeutic counseling improves each patient’s prognosis for comprehensive long-term recovery.
The Goal of Rehabilitation Is to:
- Increase muscle strength and power for optimum stability
- Prevent atrophy and deconditioning
- Increase flexibility of soft tissue
- Retain neuromuscular coordination
- Improve biomechanical efficiency
We offer the following services:
- Electric Muscle Stimulation
- Therapeutic Rehabilitative Services
- Heat Therapy
- Gait Training
- Neuromuscular Re-education
- Physical Therapy
- Intersegmental Traction (Manual & Mechanical)
- Massage Therapy
- Joint Mobilization
- Hydromassage Therapy
We accept No-Fault and Workers’ Compensation and bill them directly for you!
Please do not hesitate to contact our Westbury clinic with any questions concerning coverage and appointment availability. Our staff is sensitive to the fact that physical illness is often accompanied by emotional and financial stress.